Amazon Smart Plug, Works with Alexa – A Certified for Humans Device
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—it's actually simple.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app, and get started in minutes.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
- See tips on saving energy and estimate your light’s consumption with the Alexa energy dashboard.
Release Date: 18-09-2018
model number: C2YY37
Part Number: 53-025345
Details: Amazon Smart Plug lets you voice control your lights, fans, coffee makers, and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa app on your phone. And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple outlets.
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.3 x 1.8 inches
Share this Product
More from this collection
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-range Wireless and Roku Voice Remote with TV Controls
Blink Outdoor - wireless, weather-resistant HD security camera, two-year battery life, motion detection, set up in minutes – 3 camera kit
Blink Home Security
Echo Show 5 (1st Gen, 2019 release) -- Smart display with Alexa – stay connected with video calling - Charcoal