Cable Ties (Nylon - Multiple Sizes/Colors)
Cable ties are very versatile and can be used in many different applications. The cable tie provides strong support for your organizational, bundlings or cable management projects. The design of its head guarantees a high tensile strength while allowing for a very low insertion force. The one-piece cable tie construction allows for consistent performance and reliability.
- Length - 4" - 15"
- Width - .10" - .30"
- Thickness - .04" - .07"
- Tensile - 18 - 120 Pounds
- Colors - UV Black or Natural
- UL Approved
- 100 Count
• Greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light – indoor or outdoor use
• UV black nylon is used for extended or continuous exposure to outdoor sunlight.
• The nylon cable tie is a weather resistant grade, enduring additional ultraviolet light.
• Nylon - general purpose
• For indoor use